We are a non-profit, fair trade store, operated by volunteers
Worldly Goods inspires social justice, sustainable livelihoods, and environmental resiliency by providing a marketplace for artisans of the world to earn a living wage, support their families, and develop their communities.
Our Core Values
- We believe in Dignity, not Charity. FairTrade allows artisans to be self-sufficient.
- We put People before Profit.
- We believe consumers should remember the people who made their goods.Through Fair Trade, there is a positive and direct relationship to producers.
- We believe FairTrade provides economic, environmental, and cultural sustainability.
Over 50 Countries Under One Roof
- Coffee, tea, chocolate, dried fruit, & olive oil from cooperatives around the world
- Unique clothing, scarves and jewelry
- Singing bowls and prayers flags
- Recycled paper tableware
- Kisii stone sculptures from Kenya
- Onyx candle holders and desk accessories
- Hand woven baskets made of many unique materials
- Musical instruments & toys from around the world